Friday, January 2, 2009

2009: my new year resolutions

2009 is gonna be a great year, I know it already. I will be celebrating my 3 year anniversary with my soulmate in April, and it will also be Bella's 1st birthday in April...gonna be an exciting month.

This year, I will qualify for rebate tickets from the company I work for (I work as a web designer for an airline: kulula.com). That means my boyfriend and I will get to travel...YAY for that! I can't wait! Here is a list of my resolutions for 2009:

  1. Get closer to the Lord, read my Bible everyday (this is so important to me).
  2. Travel to Chicago & New York.
  3. Travel to London & Liverpool (and watch Liverpool FC play on home ground).
  4. Go to gym more often, gonna try twice a week.
  5. Eat healthier, drink more water (I'm a coffee addict...not good).
  6. Start obedience training with my puppies, Bella & Liam.
  7. Organise my business, get registered, etc.
  8. Work harder at getting more clients for my business.
  9. Decorate my home office! Exciting!
  10. Save more money...lol...this is difficult.

So what are your new year resolutions?

2 comments:

betty said...

Chantel, great resolutions!! my resolution is to be more like Jesus; love unconditionally like he loved unconditionally, serve like he served, trust him more, be less anxious.

sounds fun to do all that traveling!!

seems like it will be a good year for you and yours!

just get into the habit of drinking water; I drink a lot of water; I start out with a glass in the morning, then a glass after I exercise, then a few more in the morning when I take a break from work, etc. I think you'll do great with it

Happy New Year!

betty

Kelly said...

Your resolutions sound great! If you go to Chicago, bring Bella and we can have a corgi meetup! haha ;)

My resolutions are to get more organized, finish changing my last name on everything before our 1 year wedding anniversary in april (whoops), and be more active in the community and meet more people (and hopefully friends!).